Job Title : Information & Documentation Project Leader (f/m) 100%
In this position, your role is to ensure the operational tasks of archive and document management, ensure high quality archival services to the company and assist the archivist in various projects and tasks.
Main Responsibilities Will Include
- Manage the delivery of archives coming from the departments
- Search and communicate historical information about products and other materials
- Describe content of archived material and maintain databases
- Sort and evaluate archived material
- Recondition historical archive in adapted packaging
- Manage physical storage of the archived material
- Digitize selected material
- Participate in the digitalisation of the archiving process
Autonomous and reliable, in this position your attention to detail and organisational skills will be called upon. You are a communicative, proactive, open minded team player and are also able to undertake more physical tasks (e. g. handling heavy loads). In this position, a driver’s licence (B) is mandatory.
You bring a commercial background and a degree in Documentary Information (“CFC Agent en information documentaire”) or equivalent training, with previous experience in a public or private archive organization. You are used to work with different databases and possess good knowledge of the various standard archiving formats, physical as well as digital. In addition, you have good command of MS Office programs.
You are fluent in French and English (written and verbal) and possess good knowledge of German. Any further language, in particular Italian and Spanish, is an asset.
2501 Biel/Bienne, Switzerland
Postal address: Länggasse 85, CH-2504 Biel / Bienne